- Orit Sulitzeanu, Executive Director – Orit has served as executive director of the ARCCI since 2013. She has more than twenty years of experience in the fields of communications, public relations and managing public campaigns mainly concerning the status of women and the struggle to end violence against women. For over a decade she served as the Spokeswoman and director of the public relations department of Hebrew University, and before that she served as the Spokeswoman for the Israel Women's Network. Orit has a rich record of activities for the advancement of women in a variety of issues: the advancement of women in politics, the struggle against trafficking women, advancing the rights of Agunot and delayed divorce, the struggle to end violence against women, and the advancement of women in academia. Orit has a BA with honors from Hebrew University in East Asian Studies. She has two masters' degrees which she finished with honors in Non-Profit Administration and Communications from Hebrew University. Orit's thesis examined the influence of non-profits on the struggle against the trafficking of women in Israel. She is on the executive board of the non-profit "Kol HaIsha". She volunteered in a women's shelter in Jerusalem as part of the project "Noam", at the hotline for foreign workers, and at the Jerusalem rape crisis center in the education department and the hotline.
- Attorney Ifat Belfer, Project Director for "The Gold Standard" for the Prevention of Sexual Harassment in the Workplace – Ifat has two BAs from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem – one in law, and the other in Sociology and International Relations. She did her internship at the State's Attorney's office in the Criminal Department. She worked as a liaison in legal proceedings at Jerusalem's Rape Crisis Center. She also worked as an attorney representing women in the field of labor law in the law office "Keren Bar Yehuda"
- Attorney Ayelet Razin Beit Or, Legal Advisor.
- Sharona Aslan, Project and Administrative Coordinator.
- Ronit Eilati Maman, Spokeswoman.
- Noga Berger, Content Manager.
Board of Directors
Beth Martin-Koren, Director of HaSharon Rape Crisis Center in Ra'anana
Debbie Gross, Chair of the Board of Directors, Director of Tahel Rape Crisis Center
Linda Hulad, Director of the Nazareth Rape Crisis Center
Lisa Nikolaykhuk, Director of Maslan Rape Crisis Center in the Negev
Miriam Shler, Director of the Tel-Aviv Rape Crisis Center
Shani Aloni, Director of the Haifa Rape Crisis Center
Silvina Sosna, Director of the Linda Feldman Rape Crisis Center in Jerusalem
Tali Peretz-Cohen, Director of the Kiryat Shemona Rape Crisis Center
Einat Agasi, Director and Assistance Coordinator of the Tair Rape Crisis Center in Rehovot
Ella Mano Ben Yosef